Tuesday, January 5, 2021

My Hopes in 2021🌻


~~ W E L C O M E  2021 ~~



Happy New Year Everyone! It doesn't feel like 2020 has passed, now it's 2021.

I hope in the new year, around the world, to celebrate the end of the pandemic and fight for our futures.

In this Years Other people try to make changes through focusing on planning. Likewise with me. Here I will write down my hopes and plans that I will start this year.


First, my hope is an end to the covid-19 pandemic. With the end of this pandemic, we can all carry out activities as before. This year I want to see the whole world screaming in joy and removing their masks, which means the pandemic has ended.


Second, I will start a healthy lifestyle. Such as losing weight, consuming vitamins, regulating adequate sleep, drinking lots of mineral water, and eating healthy and nutritious foods such as vegetables and fruits.

Third,  I hope to pass SNMPTN or SBMPTN and enter the University of Indonesia with a major in business economics. From this hope I have made preparations. Starting with productive learning such as summarizing, working on questions and taking try outs.

Then, i hope to be more independent, such as supporting my own life. I am sure that I can do it. I will prove that and make my parents proud of me.

I think enough for that about my expectations and planning. I hope this year apart from me, you can make your dreams come true.

Don't forget to take care of your health! Because health is the most important thing and obey the protocols that have been ordered.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment