Sunday, October 25, 2020

COVID-19 PANDEMIC ⚠️


Hello Everyone!

How are you?

I hope you are always healthy.


Today, I will discuss about the Covid-19 pandemic.




The corona virus or Covid-19 has spread in various countries, Including Indonesia. Currently the government is urging Indonesians to stay at home and wear masks when leaving the house. Besides that, we are also encouraged toimplement home learning and work from home programs. This is to prevent the spread of covid-19.

Currently, a healthy and clean lifestyle has become a habit to apply.                                   Here is a healthy and clean lifestyle that you should still do :

  • Increase your intake of nutritious food.
  • Get enough water. Drinking at least 8 glasses a day can help the body.
  • Regular exercise. Entering the new normal, you should still get used to exercising before doing daily activities.
  • Get enough rest. Try to get at least 7-8 hours of sleep per day.
  • Help with a multivitamin.
  • Use a mask when going out of the house.
  • Apply physical distancing.
  • Wash your hands regularly.
  • Clean the surface of the object with a disinfectant.

If you still don't understand about covid-19, I have a video about covid-19.




During the quarantine at home, I participated in home activities learning. Home learning is andistance learning online-based. While attending home learning I felt both joy and sorrow. His joy is that I can study at home in a relaxed manner such as studying while eating, listening to music and doing many other things. Then, for sadness, I felt that the assignments were too many and carried on continuously, sometimes I was so busy chasing tasks that I forgot the time. In addition, learning is also ineffective because we have to understand the material independently. There are several materials that can be understood by yourself but are not as easy to explain directly by the teacher at school. Especially math.

The online learning system implemented by my school through the watch or smart application. There are also assignments sent via email and uploaded to the blog.

Sometimes I feel bored because I have to stay at home. but I have to face it for the good of us all. I hope the Covid-19 pandemic ends soon and we can all resume normal activities. 

Okay, I think enough for that. Don't forget to always take care of your health.

Thank you for reading. 

See u on my next blog!


#Stayathome

#Socialdistancing

#Staysafe

1 comment: