Thursday, April 23, 2020

Short Narrative Story

Write a short narrative story about your experience. What is the greatest sacrifice you have ever made for your family or friends? Describe it and publish it in your blog!


MY CLOSE FRIEND

One night, I was doing school work in my room. after the task is finished its time I relax. I hold my handphone then read the webtoon. A webtoon is a digital comic that has a variety of stories. we can read in one website page that is illustrated and colored. when I read the webtoon shortly afterwards I received a call from my friend named Riski.

Riski asked for my help because he had a motorcycle accident. I was panicked to hear the story and fortunately he and the other victims were okay, just the motorbike he crashed was damaged and the victim who was hit asked him to compensate the motorbike as soon as possible. Riski doesn't hold more money, he doesn't want his family to know about it, so he asks for my help to lend money. because he was a close friend of mine and was having a hard time, I sincerely helped him by lending me the money I had. but because it was late at night, I was not allowed to leave the house by my parents. I decided to meet him tomorrow morning.

The next day I was jogging with my best friend at veledrome. when break time i left my friend briefly to meet riski in that place. my friend agreed.

When I met Riski, he didn't seem to think that I really helped him. he was very grateful to me and promised that he would return my money as soon as possible. After that, Riski rushed to solve the problem and I continued the activity with my best friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment