Saturday, January 4, 2020

Holiday Story





Hello Everyone!
Welcome to my blog!
First, I want to say happy new year 2020 for all of you, I hope this year will be better.


The end of year holiday is over, how was your holiday? I want to know, I want you to comment below on this blog about your feelings during the holidays.


Now, I want to tell you about my holiday story 🌿⛅






Last holiday, me and my brother went to grandparents house to stay 2 night in Tebet, South Jakarta.  At nine o'clock in the morning we went to grandparents house with father by car. After 1 hour and  10 minutes on the way, we finally arrived at grandparents house. 

At grandparents house we met a cousin his name is hansel, coincidentally he planned to stay a few days so we stayed together. I have same age with him so i can be a friend easily. After my father talking with grandfather's, A few minutes later my father returned home. on the first day, I spent talking with grandmother's , My brother playing game and hansel accompanied grandfather's to buy some food.


On the next day, I woke up in the morning and had a breakfast. After that, my grandparents invited  me, my brother and hansel to go jogging at the tebet honda park. When we finished, we come back  to grandparents house. In the afternoon we have lunch together, after that I took a nap. afterwads in the evening i spend time watching youtube.

On the last day,  my grandmother's guided me how to make cheese stick. i'm interested because i can learn to make cheese stick. but before we started my grandmothers invited me to shop to buy cheese stick ingredients and daily necessities at the Carrefour Market. afterthat, we come back at home at 1 pm and we start to make cheese stick  at 1;30 pm. it takes around 1 hour to make it. after finished my grandmother's told me to wrap it up to take home.

In the evening , me and my brother returned to home with my father. then hansel, my cousin will stay for a few more day because on Sunday he has aikaido training. for the next school holiday, i'll be back to stay at grandparents house again. 

I felt this holiday is quite fun, at least i don't just stay at home.


I think that's enough for my holiday story .


If you want to know me more,
you can follow my Instagram and Twitter @Alifahsz

Thank you 💛

2 comments: